2go messenger has been making things easy with the new improvements on their network, on their earlier version you only chat with friends on 2go and believe me when i say it could be boring most times.
Now on their latest version, 2go version 3.1 to be presized you can now link your facebook account with your 2go account and chat live with your online facebook friends on 2go.
Wondering how you can do this? Please read more..
First things first, lets take the necessary requirement step by step:
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION 3.1 OF 2GO
Have tried this tutorial on early versions of 2go but seems not to be working but when i downloaded the latest 2go version which is the version 3.1 it worked well.
- Now to download this version, simply visit wap.2go.co.za, your country residence will automatically be detected
- Follow the instructions given and input your phone number.
Please Note: If you are an existing user of 2go, you will be asked to input your 2go password after inputing your phone number but if you are a new user you will be asked to fill in your details and sign up as a new user
- After following the instructions, your device will be automatically detected and if your device is compatible, the latest version of 2go will be suggested to you.
- Just download and enjoy!
HOW TO LINK OR CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH 2GO FOR LIVE CHAT
- After downloading and installing the latest version of 2go messenger
- Simply goto settings then select gateways
- Choose facebook
- Now input your facebook username and password then connect
Please Note: You will need to have a facebook username before you can login.
- After clicking connect, wait for some seconds, then you will be notified of successful connection, just click back till you get to the homepage and goto friends
- Your online facebook contacts should now show up
You can connect with me on 2go with the username: Trueinternet
Please do click on the LIKE button below after reading this post.