Yes its true that the airtel social plans for blackberry are created specifically for social activities like facebooking, twitting, yahoo messenger, aol chats and pinging but i used it on operamini and boltbrowser. Through I havnt tried it on ucweb and others.
Wondering how i did it? Please relax, take a deep breathe and read on.
Fine! I admit that its almost impossible to use the social plans bundle on airtel for anyother thing beyond social activities as it was formed specifically to work with those but like its often noted: "trials by error brings new ideals" or should i say "no greater risk then not taking a risk" yes i think that fits in, dont you think?
Well without much talks, lets act!
How I Did It:
Now thing is to explore.
What next did i do?
Guess what i just did..... I simply used the airtel social plan as if i was using a full airtel blackberry subscription.
But ooooooophs! Unfortunately i couldn't download because the social plan doesnt support blackberry web browser.
Note: I havn't tried this trick on 2go with blackberry, nimbuzz, ebuddy and other applications but whenever i try it and it works out i will keep you posted.
In my future post, i will be bringing to you the latest free browsing cheats for october, november 2011, so do subscribe to our email updates by inputing your email address in the subscription box below this post and validating it in your email address to make the email delivery service active.
Cheers!
Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-


0 comments:
POST A COMMENT